Sunday 24 March 2013

Generation 1; Chapter 9

I was euphoric. Still in a high from giving myself to Ali. I couldn't concentrate at all, I had to get all my clothes ready. Well, we had all decided it should be normal clothes since it wouldn't look as conspicuous. I grabbed my rucksack and just waited 'till I heard Mocha leave for work. Dad would be back later. He checked up on me but I left pillows under my blanket so that he wouldn't notice.

 photo Screenshot-592_zps67dfb2f1.jpg


We were all meeting on the empty road just outside the Tussock's. There were no houses here as the road was on a slope. It was perfect. As soon as I saw Ali a grin spread on my face.

 photo Screenshot-626_zps0eef74de.jpg


"Ooh, someone's happy to see Ali." Myrtle had her mean head on again. 

"Everyone focus. We can all have fun and games when we are back at the base, got it!" I just loved it when Ali took charge. "Right, we are going to go through the front door. Tyrian and Indigo, once I get us in you go upstairs and grab anything up there worth grabbing, so that's jewellery, money, okay? Myrtle, you need to be on watch, and Nilly you are with me down stairs, got it?" 

 photo Screenshot-622_zpsfbab792e.jpg


We all nodded. Myrtle got in position behind a large bush and signaled for us to come closer. 

 photo Screenshot-620_zps9b683850.jpg


Ali ran towards the door and got out his lock picking tools. In next to no time he opened the door. We were in. Tyrian and Indigo slowly crept upstairs while we looked in the front room. There were small trinkets everywhere. I started to grab all that could fit in my bag, Ali did the same. 


 photo Screenshot-600_zpsa1159678.jpg

There was a loud thud from upstairs. The boys ran downstairs. 

"Quick, we got to go, they are up!" I didn't know who shouted this as my heart was busy leaping out of my chest. What were we doing!!
All of a sudden several loud thumps came down the stairs and a groan echoed around the house. It was Anzac Tussock. He had fallen down the steps and was lying on the floor. 

 photo Screenshot-602_zps2c727e34.jpg


"We need to go!" Ali grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. I resisted. 

"We can't leave him, he's hurt." I was so scared, what happened if he died? "Please let me call for help, I'll use their phone. Please, we can't just go!" 

605


"Anzac, where are you?" A voice called from the darkness upstairs. I forgot that Maize his wife was here. At least he wouldn't be on his own. I let Ali pull me out of the house.

We ran together holding hands when we realized that no one was chasing us, and our running slowed to a walk. We enjoyed the walk, the moon was high in the sky and the stars so bright. I was still worried for Anzac but his wife was there. He would be fine. I just wanted to get that out of my head and just bask in this moment with Ali. 

 photo Screenshot-614_zps14728a9f.jpg


He walked me all the way back to my house since we couldn't go straight to the Base. Just before leaving me he kissed me good night. 

 photo Screenshot-615_zps27f6ad0e.jpg


As I walked in my Dad was sat at the table facing the door. Uh oh.

 photo Screenshot-652_zpsd83d0826.jpg

"Where have you been?" As I was about to answer him more questions were fired at me. "Who were you with? Did you know that your curfew was over 2 hours ago?" All of these pointless questions.

654 photo Screenshot-654_zps0f7b2c4a.jpg

"I wanted to go for a run and I didn't have my watch with me!" I thought it was best to answer his questions even if I knew I would get shouted at. "Dad, I wasn't with anyone! Why won't you trust me?" Making myself sniffle as if I was going to cry hopefully would get me to my room quickly. 

...and it worked. 

He let me go to my room. The fake tears always worked. Chucking my bag heavy with trinkets under my bed, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was over. My first house hit. It didn't end as well as I had thought it would, but still- what a rush. 

 photo Screenshot-646_zps070c86f2.jpg




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big thank you to ShaliANel for designing the Tussocks ... Sorry about what happened to Anzac. She has two must read blogs here and here.

6 comments:

  1. Poor Tussock :( I hope he's not hurt too badly, his wife must be worried sick!
    I don't like where this is going at all! Nilly, you've got to stop NOW! If I were her mother she'd be so grounded, fake tears are not working on me, young lady!

    Thank you for linking to my bogs, S :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Albus is still guilty about Nilly's mother that he lets things slide :/

      No worries about the linkage. Glad I had a a nice Sim to work with ^_^

      Delete
    2. Feel free to take anyone from my studio you want ^^ It's always so exciting to see my sims appear in someone else's story, especially if they had a bigger part to play in my own stories ^^

      Delete
    3. I went nuts on your stuff haha so you may see a few people here and there ^^

      Delete
  2. Great job so far! ^____^ O.o I never expected from the beginning that Nilli was going to end up a criminal, here's hoping its just a phase and that she becomes a responsible adult in the future >.< *crosses fingers* Can't wait to see where this goes in the future! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope she becomes more responsible too ^^

      Delete